Sedex defines the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, it is a non-profit organization and introduces to drive ethical business practices. Sedex helps to maintain ethical information in a simple and effective manner. It is a secure online database which allows the registered members to share, store the information in four key areas:- Health and Safety standard, Labour standard, The environment and Business ethics.
Buyers can manage and view the ethical data and information for multiple suppliers in one place and Suppliers can share their ethical information or data for multiple buyers at one secure place.
Benefits of SEDEX Certification
- Easy to access information or data at one secure place
- Develops Ethical business practices
- Maintain and manage business data or information properly
- Improves business efficiency of the organization
- Reduce workload and generate greater employee involvement